Feature request section for future firmware updates?

PDX_Jay
PDX_Jay Member Posts: 11 ✭✭

Is there anywhere we could post feature requests/bug report for future firmware updates to solve some of the slightly annoying behavior of the Yeti Pro 4000?

• if the display is off on the main unit, the escape display does not update, but just shows the last SOC, watts in, etc that was on the main unit before it turned off. Not sure why my main unit display occasionally shuts off (I can just hit the light button and it will come back on, so not a huge deal, but annoying that the escape display just doesn't update, so I might think I'm at 80% SOC, when in fact I'm actually at 45%… didn't notice the problem until I glanced at power in and it still said 400w, even though it was night time.

• the annoying constant "click on, click off" as the sun comes up, or sun goes down, and the voltage is JUUUUST getting to the point where it will start charging. Seems like this could be solved by setting an initial "turn on" voltage that's a bit higher, so that the range between the "turn on" voltage and the "low voltage shutoff" was greater. This also seems to trigger a "1 min to shutdown" warning in the app, which is really annoying - as it will happen even when I have a very full charge.

• The aH or wH display on the escape, that is just showing the maximum amount of power the battery bank COULD hold (almost a useless number to display here) rather than showing the estimated amount remaining.

• Would be great if the wifi on the Yeti 4000 could auto-join any network it's previously been connected to. Rather than having to go in and repair it every time I move locations.

• Some way to have high-speed charging from my alternator? Seems like the only option is to manually disconnect my solar panels, and plug in to a fused cable coming from my vehicle battery. Seems like a pretty big oversight for a system designed to be used in vehicles/rvs.