Trouble charging with 230W power supply for 1500X

Options

Hi. I just upgraded to a 230W Power supply (from 120W). It is not giving me a full charge. Two days in a row I left the power station charging overnight; when I checked it in the morning it was filled to 34% and no longer charging. Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

Answers

• GOAL ZERO ADMIN
    GOAL ZERO ADMIN Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 639 admin
    Options

Hi @Bladerider

What does the input wattage look like when the 230 watt power supply is plugged in? Is it jumping around or staying steady? Also does the 120 watt power supply charge the Yeti to full? Please make sure the Yeti has the most recent firmware. Try the resets listed below too. If the firmware and resets do not work please email us your proof of purchase and we will look into warranty options.

support@goalzero.com

Resets:

Hold down "units" and "info" at the same time for about 7-10 seconds. Once you hear the Yeti beep you can let go. Let the Yeti sit for about 2 minutes after performing that reset. The next reset is holding the button with the green circle under the lid for about 5-7 seconds. That button is located under the Wifi button. Those two resets will reset the password in the app to the default password which is "GOALZERO".