Four year old yeti 400 blank screen

Options

Does Goal Zero offer maintenance or any type of repairs? I have a yeti 400 that can charge, keep charge, and charge items however, it randomly shuts off. If the unit is on and I begin charging a device it will work normally, when I come back to check 30 minutes later, the yeti is totally off. No buttons will work at all. I’m not sure how long it takes for the unit to come back on though, I haven’t timed that. Thanks!

Answers

• GOAL ZERO ADMIN
    GOAL ZERO ADMIN Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 639 admin
    Options

Hi @Aliciakay05

Is this the 400 Lead Acid or 400 Lithium? If this is the 400 Lead Acid the battery might need to be replaced. What you can try doing is a battery disconnect. Unscrew the top of the lid and disconnect the negative and positive cables from the battery. Let it sit for about ten minutes and then reconnect the terminals. Please see the video below:

If the unit you have is the Lithium 400 please try doing a reset. Hold the Units and Info buttons at the same time for about 7-10 seconds. If that does not solve the problem please email us with your proof of purchase at support@goalzero.com.