Is my Yeti 400 toast?

Options
daynedraper
daynedraper Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

So my Yeti 400 has been awesome as I keep my cpap plugged into for the last couple years... our power does go out often enough, and I can't sleep without my cpap. I replaced my original charging cord to the wall outlet when it stopped charging with no indication that it was working.

Replacement charging cord worked great for a week... now it flashes every 25 seconds or so showing it's trying to charge but isn't... I'm at a loss here... Does this mean the Yeti no longer holds a charge? or do I need to spend another $40 on a charger off amazon? Seems like 2 of them going out within a couple weeks... indicates a problem with the unit. Ideas anyone?

Answers

• GOAL ZERO ADMIN
    GOAL ZERO ADMIN Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 639 admin
    Options

Hi @daynedraper

Is this the Yeti 400 Lead Acid or Yeti 400 Lithium? If it is the Yeti 400 Lead Acid you might want to try doing a battery disconnect. Unscrew the lid and and disconnect the negative and positive terminals. Let it sit for 10 minutes unplugged. Try connecting it again and see if that fixes the issue. If that does not work please give us a call for more troubleshooting.

888-794-6250

support@goalzero.com

• daynedraper
    daynedraper Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Was able to do this... then called the number as it didn't work afterwards.... It was still under warranty so I'm returning this one, and you guys are sending me a replacement. I couldn't be more happy about the customer service and I am so grateful for making it so easy to Ask Anything😀👍🏼. Wonderful Wonderful... I'll sleep better knowing my cpap will still work even if the power goes out...and it does out here in the boonies.

Thanks

Dayne Draper 2-👍🏼👍🏼