Yeti 400 and 2 Boulder 30 panels

Options

I have a Yeti 400 I got and 2 Boulder 30 panels that I picked up a few years ago, and I finally decided to take them out of the box. The Yeti seems to work fine, and charges when hooked up to the AC adapter. It is at 80 percent battery right now. When I daisy chain the 2 panels and plug them into the Yeti, it won't charge. The LED's on the back of the panels have a power LED but no charging. It was sunny when I tried earlier today. The instructions on the Yeti say plug in panels, but is there something else I am missing? Why does this not 'just work'? Thanks!

Comments

• Bigjon440
    Bigjon440 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

This is the AGM version btw, maybe that would of been helpful. Any ideas anyone? Also, where are the documents for discontinued products?

• Bigjon440
    Bigjon440 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Well, it's always interesting to test the responsiveness of support, especially dealing with older products, even thought they were purchased brand new and never even taken out of the boxes for years, it's a good measuring stick to see how well support assists it's customers, or in this case, not so much.