Yeti 1000 not charging

Options

I have a Yeti 1000 with a Yeti Tank. Several days ago I noticed that the screen on the main device is completely blank. I could not use any of the functions. The Yeti tank was still active and a charging with the solar panels. I disconnected the tank, then opened the station and disconnected the power cable for some time. When I reconnected the power, the screen came back on with 60% power left. I was still unable to charge the main device with the solar panels or with the wall plug. any suggestions?

Thanks

Answers

• GOAL ZERO ADMIN
    GOAL ZERO ADMIN Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 633 admin
    Options

Hi @hbismar

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your Yeti 1000. Is this a Yeti 1000 Lithium or 1000X? Please unplug all input and output and try this reset. Hold the Units and Info button for about 10-15 seconds until the Yeti beeps. Wait about a minute and then try plugging in solar and the power supply. If that does not do the trick please send an email to support@goalzero.com with your proof of purchase. We will take a look at what warranty options are available. Thank you!

• Limelee
    Limelee Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

is the yeti 1000 repairable, can I replace the lithium battery?