Strange Power Usage History - 1500x

Options
konev1
konev1 Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

Said goodbye to my 1500x for the holidays, and went traveling away from my power station while maintaining an access anywhere connection. Left the unit plugged into shore power to keep things topped off. Lost connection to the unit Dec. 23rd, and didn't see the connection restored until a few days ago. I went to checkout the usage history and saw a weird steady increase in power usage after I left it.

My 1500x is the house battery for my camper-van, but not much was running off the 12V connection when idle (dometic fridge, USB chargepack, small Hotspot) but nothing that would justify these kind of draws and especially not in an increasing amount every day. Also strange, the usage then just went down drastically to where I'd expect it and stayed consistent into the New Year. Any ideas or seen this behavior before?

Sidenote: I recently removed a faulty Car Link Expansion Pack (v2) after a loose EC3 connection caused a short at the positive contact. Hoping this was an isolated incident and didn't cause any further damage down the line inside the 1500x !!!

Answers