Sherpa 100 stopped charging.

Tara
Tara Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited June 2023 in ASK ANYTHING

Was working and charging fine until last week. The AC power cord lights green and I have tried several different outlets. Nothing at all on the display screen. The small light comes on but that's probably the only remaining power. There is not a fuse warning. What can I do now?

Answers

• GOAL ZERO ADMIN
    GOAL ZERO ADMIN Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 601 admin

Hi @Tara

We have four Sherpa 100 generations. Are you able to attach a photo of the one you have? If it does have a spot for the fuse it might be the second generation. Please try removing the fuse and letting it sit without the fuse for about 10 mins. Place the fuse back in and see if that does the trick. If not please email us with your proof of purchase and we will see if there are any warranty options.

Email: support@goalzero.com

• Tara
    Tara Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

Thanks for your reply. I will try the fuse option first and then reply with photos or more info if needed.

• Newt
    Newt Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

I had the same issue and removing + reinserting the fuse fixed the issue. But I have to remove the fuse and reset every time to be able to recharge. Do you sell replacement fuses?

• Newt
    Newt Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

Or can you tell me what sort of fuse to order? Thanks.

• GOAL ZERO ADMIN
    GOAL ZERO ADMIN Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 601 admin

Hi @Newt,

The Sherpa 100 comes with a 20A fuse. We do not sell these fuses but you should be able to find it at any vehicle part store.