Why isn't my yeti power link working?

Options

I have plugged wall power (120v), into the link module and the input indicator light turns a solid blue. However the tank indicator is at 1 green light. I charged my yeti 1500x to 100% last night and then moved the charger to the link module. When I check on it this morning, the yeti was at 98% and the tank indicator was at 1 green check mark. Any help getting my system to work would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

• Garahan
    Garahan Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Options

I have the same system. Once you install the link, it charges the 4 tanks and the 1500X as part of the complete charging sequence. The tank level indicator shows the green light as 25% of the whole system. This includes the tanks and the 1500X. One green light means that the overall system is currently 25% charged. The display will show the 1500X's charge, the green lights the overall charge. So it will take time to finish charging the tanks since you charged the 1500X first. (This is not necessary though after you have cycled the system, you can charge them both with the link)

I would double check with customer support as I'm also putting my system through a complete test of simulated power failure and re-charge. 🤔(Still learning myself)

Best,

Garahan

• Wolfman7290
    Wolfman7290 Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

Garahan, thank you for the comment but the information that you provided is in the manual. What I am asking about is why are the tanks not charging? I have a solid blue light which indicated that the link module believes that the tanks are full however I also have only 1 green light indicating that the tanks are less than 25% full. This is contradictory information based on what the user manual states and I am trying to figure out how to prevent this.

I have completely disassembled my external battery set up and removed the link module from the yeti 1500 solar generator and reassembled them, this appears to have gotten my system working again. But if anyone has tips on how or why this happened so I can avoid it in the future it would be greatly appreciated.

• Garahan
    Garahan Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Options

Wolfman7290,

Thanks for the reply, and I hope you found the issue as my install does not use solar. As I said, I'm new to this and I just reset the link as the manual says and mine seems to be working fine now.

Best,

Garahan