Yeti 3000x will not charge!

Options

It will no longer charge through the high power charge port, I have the charger it came with as well as a 600w, neither work. I have reset it several times and updated firmware. Yesterday it took a charge through the usbc, but now it won't. There are no blinking or solid blue lights on when I insert any of the cables... It's not an issue of temperature, I've brought it inside, though I have dealt with that in the past. It was working fine a couple weeks ago. It is not water damaged or anything else I can think of. We've had it over two years, so there is no warrantee... What can I do?

Answers

• GOAL ZERO ADMIN
    GOAL ZERO ADMIN Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 633 admin
    Options

Hello @Andrew_15

If the firmware is up to date please try the attached reset. If that does not work please email us with your proof of purchase.

Support@goalzero.com

• Greenham
    Greenham Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

I received a Goal Zero 3000X from (Southern California Edison) for my disabled mother's medical devices. I've fully charged the unit, downloaded the app & updated the firmware to 1.8. When I hit the USB button I can use it to charge my phone, etc. But when I hit A/C, I cannot run a toaster. I've turned it on via the app & I've reset the system. Is there anything else I could try?