Is this a problem?

Options

Hi:

I have a Yeti 1000 with an expansion battery and link. (See image below.)  I notice that the “tank level” indicator has completely disappeared, having slowly decreased over the past month or so. I’ve had it continuously connected to the A/C adapter. Is this a problem?

Also,

I notice that the A/C adapter does not recharge the main lithium battery. Am I right?

Answers

• GOAL ZERO ADMIN
    GOAL ZERO ADMIN Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 633 admin
    Options

Hi @eastside

Please try uninstalling the Yeti link from the Yeti. Reconnect the Link to the Yeti and see if the lights come back on. It could also be a defective power supply if it is not charging the Yeti or tanks. If the uninstall does not work please email us with your proof of purchase. We will take a look to see if any warranty options are available.

support@goalzero.com

• eastside
    eastside Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Thank you for your answer.

I uninstalled and re-installed the Link. The only difference is that the lowest indicator light came on after about an hour. It has stayed that way for several days. I noticed a note on the Link module that the input port on the Link should also charge the Yeti. I can say with certainty that this has never happened. I’ve had to charge the Yeti 1000 from the original A/C connection.