Yeti 400 Beeps. Help

Options

I have a Yeti 400. I have it plugged in to charge. It beeps every day, about the same time every day. I replaced the battery. Seemed to work for several months, but now it is beeping again. I can unplug it and plug it back in, and check the charge (0%), and the beeping goes away, but comes back in 24 hours. I thought the battery replacement worked, but only for a few months. Any ideas what to do?

Comments

• Zion_Curtain
    Zion_Curtain Member Posts: 149 ✭✭✭
    Options

@EvergreenScout I actually had a similar situation with my yeti 400 lead acid. I bought a replacement battery off of Amazon and it was working fine for a few days. I started to hear the beeping again so I did a battery disconnect. I unscrewed the lid and disconnected the negative and positive cables from the battery. I got a multimeter from my dad and we checked the voltage. Turns out the voltage was pretty low. The battery most likely sat without any charge for longer than three months. I got another replacement battery and have not head any beeping since. Maybe see if you can check the voltage? I wonder if it could be the power supply?