Continuous Perpetual Power

Options
SouthboundSuarez
SouthboundSuarez Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

Duh!?!?

Why has nobody figured the obvious solution?

Why not just plug your AC Charger into the AC inverter Outlet of your Yeti 3000x and then just plug the DC output of the charger into the charger input of the Yeti 3000x???

Hmmm? Yup, I am smart like that!

So smart I must slap myself silly! ROTFLMAO!

Ha! Smart Asinine that is...

Hello community! I am new here and have nothing better to do than introduce myself.

Hopefully nobody will take me serious when I am being a clown and maybe will realize it when I have something worthy of technical merit when I do post something of value or make a decent point.

I just inherited a 3000x from my mother's estate and utilized it with the Boulder 200 solar panels for this past weekend's "Field Day" contest, put on by the American Radio Relay League.

A contest where Amateur Radio Clubs and licensed individual Ham radio operators must setup a portable radio station and operate with the goal of contacting the most other radio operators within a 24 hour period.

The event goes back many decades and was designed to help practice emergency radio communications, promote the Amateur Radio service, and foster camaraderie among fellow ham radio enthusiasts...

Likely a dying hobby, but the type of geek stuff that the Yeti Power station has served well.

I was able to run a 500watt station for a good part of Saturday morning before having to reduce down to a hundred watts and connect up the Boulder Power Panels, which bumped up the Yeti with enough juice to carry-on into the evening, where we dropped to "QRP" 5-10watt power levels and completed the event with the Yeti on solar with a 60% charge when we shut down in the late afternoon!

If we only would of had an AC charger to plug itself into...

Hi hi

.... .. .... .. !

Best Answer

Answers

• SouthboundSuarez
    SouthboundSuarez Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

JG164

Thank you for welcoming to your community.

Glad to see that my weird sense of humor didn't get me flagged!

How neat would that be if we could have efficiency where it could overcome the physics as it relates to the conservation of power and we could have a perpetual power device? Simply plug the Yeti Charger into itself to keep it charged.

"Aye" Scottie says,,,, "but captain, I am pushing it for all it's got. If you try to continue at this rate, the dilithium crystals will surely go into a runaway oscillation and the exothermic consequences will meltdown the Yeti like 3 Mile Island"

Maybe cold fusion will cool the perpetual machine down?

Wonder if anyone here has any perpetual pseudo science machine research to share ?