Yeti 1250 low watts

Options
Badbass
Badbass Member Posts: 4 ✭✭

I have had a Yeti 1250 for a few years now obviously and it has always worked flawlessly until I went to take it to the hunt camp last weekend. It displays as full charge but show Low Watts on the display screen. Has anyone run into this before? Is it a battery issue or more serious?

Comments

• mg3530
    mg3530 Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

Same issue here with my 3000. It won't go above 65%. I've reset it. Have you tried that? I actually put a charge on it and it didn't move from 65% for an hour and all of a sudden it was 0%.. Until I unplugged everything and plugged it into charge then it showed 65% again. I'm out of ideas.. very frustrating. Hoping if I leave a comment to yours we can get a response. I can't find any answers past the resetting of it.

• Badbass
    Options

How do you do a reset? I just left it at the camp to try again after getting some feedback. Have 4 different Goal Zero units and can't get any support for the 2 issues that I am having. I can assure you my next one will be a different name brand.

• jg164
    jg164 Administrator, Moderator Posts: 291 admin
    Options

@Badbass,

All the user guides for our products can be found at the user guides link at the bottom of goalzero.com

https://www.goalzero.com/pages/user-guides

I opened the pdf for the 1250 and hit control+F to search then typed "Reset"

Here is what it says:

• Badbass
    Options

Thanks for the info. I will try a reset but I'm not sure that will help. I don't remember seeing any warning lights and the battery charges until it says 100% however when I plug anything in (regardless of load) it only works for about 5 to 10 min then trips or shuts down the outlet. I have noticed a low watts message but nothing else. I will update once I have tried a few things.