Charging my expansion battery through the Yeti1000x and my outdoor solar panels

Options
Greg
Greg Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited June 2022 in HOME BACKUP SYSTEMS

hi, is it possible to charge the expansion battery through the yeti? I've a Nomad 200.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Hunter_GZ
    Hunter_GZ Administrator Posts: 44 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Greg You will want to connect your Yeti Tank Battery into the back of the Yeti Link expansion module. The Yeti Link is connected into the lid of the Yeti 1000X. If you want to be able to recharge your Yeti Tank battery from solar. You will want to use the above adapter to plug your Nomad 200 into the Yeti Link 8mm input on the front. By doing this the Nomad 200 will be recharging your Yeti Tank Battery while your Yeti tank battery is recharging the Yeti 1000X. Once the Yeti 1000X is fully charged the Nomad 200 will recharge the Yeti Tank battery.

Answers

• Hunter_GZ
    Hunter_GZ Administrator Posts: 44 admin
    Options

@Greg yes you can recharge the Yeti Expansion battery with the Nomad 200 through the Yeti Link expansion module. You will need the HIGH POWER PORT TO 8MM CONNECTOR. This will allow you to recharge your Yeti Tank expansion battery with the nomad 200 and the Yeti Tank expansion battery will then recharge the Yeti 1000X,

• Greg
    Greg Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

@Hunter_GZ thanks. i need more clarification. I've the Nomad 200 coming into my Yeti 1000X, as well I've the Yeti Link expansion module on place. So the Yeti Tank is charging the Yeti 1000X. Do you have a caple ID Nr.? Input is the 8mm in the Yeti Link expansion module, right? But where do I connect the Yeti 1000X that this one is charging the Tank?

Thanks for your support.