240V system in the making?
Any plans by the GZ team to offer a beefy, 240V-capable system?
I'm interested in powering a 5hp (~3.7kw) electric sawmill off grid. It runs at 230V, ~20A rated, with a Locked Rotor Amperage (starting current) of ~125 amps.
P.s Example from a competitor's site, plus my wish list bulleted below:
- Make it GZ styling = beautiful
- NEMA 3R rated for outdoors 😎☔.
- Pallet fork friendly carry
- Optional casters for concrete/garage floor, or big pneumatic wheels for grassy terrain
- Nice large inverter and input capacity
- Marketed more towards off grid homesteaders, RV-ers, and farmers