Link Expansion Module LEDs flashing green then red

Options
MendoMan
MendoMan Member Posts: 18 ✭✭

Hi,

setup- GZ 3000x w/2 tanks

Was working fine then yesterday as tanks were starting to recharge the 3000x (all 4 leds green) the 4 led lights started flashing all green then all red. So, i unplugged the expansion tank cable and the 3000x continued to function normally with all 4 leds on the link module now off. What to do? Thanks.

Don

Answers

• jg164
    jg164 Administrator, Moderator Posts: 292 admin
    Options
  • MendoMan
    MendoMan Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Options

Hi,

My 3000X continues to flash red and green (on the Link module) when the unit is recharging from the Expansion Tanks. Doesn't seem to be any harm done but it is concerning. Unit appears to function normally while discharging and powering circuits (I have it connected to a Home Interface Kit). The troubleshooting table that was provided after my first message on this problem indicates "high impedance/bad connection" but that doesn't tell me enough to troubleshoot. I have unplugged and replugged in the cable from the Expansion tanks several times. Any suggestions? I have latest firmware installed. Thanks.

I took a short video of this but your web site apparently doesn't allow .mov file extensions.

• Sarah
    Sarah Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Have you checked the connection between the link module and the yeti? That little micro usb can work its way loose at times. That’s another connection point