Help. Brand new yeti 1000. It isn’t charging.

Options
Keith_M
Keith_M Member Posts: 1

I plug it into the wall and the blue light blinks and then beeps every couple minutes. It says 0 watts input. Same if I try to charge with C.

Answers

• GOAL ZERO ADMIN
    GOAL ZERO ADMIN Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 639 admin
    Options

Hi @Keith_M

Sorry to hear about the charging issues with your new Yeti. Is this the 1000 Core or 1000X? Please try holding "units" and "info" for 7-10 seconds. If that reset does not work please try holding the "info" button for 10 seconds. The system will shutdown and be unresponsive for about 30 seconds. When you tried the USBC cable did you press the USB port button? If these resets do not work please give us a call.

1-888-794-6250

• tmondle
    tmondle Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello Friends. I got this Yeti 1000 2 years ago and worked great in my camper van with solar panels. But suddenly, the unit does not charge any longer either with solar panels or AC. I did reset the unit and after starting up, the lcd screen displays No Input. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your time.

theoM

• GOAL ZERO ADMIN
    GOAL ZERO ADMIN Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 639 admin
    Options

Hi @tmondle

Please try holding "units" and "info" for 7-10 seconds. The system will shutdown and be unresponsive for about 30 seconds. If this resets do not work please give us a call with your proof of purchase at the ready.

1-888-794-6250