Sherpa Gen 4 Button Combos

Options
GOAL ZERO ADMIN
GOAL ZERO ADMIN Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 633 admin
edited January 16 in POWER BANKS

Full Reset- hold USB button until screen comes back to normal

Blackout Mode- hold display for or two seconds while display is in. Turn off blackout mode by pressing any button

AC Always On- Turn on AC and then Hold AC button for 7-10 seconds. Out will blink. It will stay in that mode until you take it out of that mode (only for the AC model)

Temperature- hold QI button

Firmware Check- Hold Display and QI- Firmware version/ SOH/ Battery Voltage (4G PD)

Hold AC and Qi - Firmware Version/ SOH/ Battery Voltage (4G AC)

Comments

• Ely
    Ely Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Options

Temperature- hold QI button

Works, gives me two temperatures. Maybe from the cells (left side of the display) and the inverter (right side).

Firmware Check- Hold Display and QI- Firmware version/ SOH/ Battery Voltage 

Don't works, shows me the temperatures too.

My 100AC is the European version. Are there some differences between the US- and EU-model?

• GOAL ZERO ADMIN
    GOAL ZERO ADMIN Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 633 admin
    Options

@Ely,

Thank you for your comment! It looks like there was a little confusion on the firmware check button combination. The Sherpa 100PD (4G) and AC(4G) come with separate button combinations to check this information. Please try the AC button combination to see if this works on your Sherpa 100AC.

• Ely
    Ely Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited January 17
    Options

Now it works 😀

Battery is fine, 100% SOH, the unit is daily in use since one year. I never discharge below 20%.

The left digits shows 09. Means it Firmware 0.9? Is it possible to run a firmware update?

Are there similar button combinations for the 3G Sherpa 100AC? Some of them are in use by me.